Accuride is committed to achieving the highest possible level of customer satisfaction. To support this commitment, Accuride's work force is well trained and skilled across all functional areas such as manufacturing, engineering, quality assurance, sales, customer service and administrative support.
If you have an interest in joining Accuride, review currently listed open positions and respond specifically to those positions that you have an interest in and for which you have appropriate qualifications. Even if there is no current position listed in your area of experience and knowledge, you may still forward your resume for our general review and future consideration.
Accuride offers Competitive benefits such as: medical, dental, life, LTD, vacation, holidays and an excellent 401K plan.
Accuride International is an extremely successful, ISO 9001-certified, global, hardware solutions provider supporting the Furniture, Electronic, Appliance, Automotive and other industries. Please visit www.accuride.com for more details on the company, our products and our over 50-year history of achievement as an industry leader.
This is a great opportunity to join a highly successful and respected global employer. The ideal candidate should be a highly accomplished OEM sales professional with OEM Hardware Sales experience in Automotive, Industrial/Electronic, Commercial, Aerospace and/or Military markets. Specific experience in the Automotive market is desirable.
As a valued member of the OEM Sales Team, your primary focus will be to increase sales and to support OEM efforts in the Automotive, Industrial/Electronic and Commercial markets within your territory. Specific emphasis will be placed on the Automotive market. Efforts to help define customer and market needs, provide commercial and technical support, and build relationships by providing technical product presentation are fundamental to the success of this Sales position. Your success will be measured through increased sales in your territory.
The effective management of your territory requires that you have proficient oral and written communication skills and be able to demonstrate your ability to negotiate and solve problems with positive results. We expect the successful candidate be able to independently manage the Sales territory and independently direct the activities needed for increased sales and growth within the territory. You will be expected to gather market and customer specific technical information, submit accurate sales forecasts, operate within your travel budget, and maintain customer and target account lists. You will be required to conduct business from your home office and from the road with an expectation of overnight travel approximately 40% to 50% of the time.
* Bachelor’s degree in mechanical engineering or business with an emphasis in marketing/sales preferred
* Minimum 2+ years of OEM sales experience with engineered products required.
* Specific sales and engineering experience in the OEM Automotive market is a plus
* Additional 3+ years of relevant sales experience with Automotive, Industrial/Electronic, Commercial or Military mechanical or hardware products required
* Must be proficient with the PC including MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
* Technical ability with electro/mechanical concepts that allows you to work comfortably with the customer base within target markets required
We seek candidates located in following cities: Cleveland or Columbus, OH. We offer a competitive compensation package, including a bonus plan, medical/dental, an outstanding 410 K program and a car program.
Please submit resumes to email@example.com with the job title in the subject line. Accuride International Inc., 12311 Shoemaker Avenue, Santa Fe Springs, CA 90670, 562.903.0200
Accuride International is an extremely successful, ISO 9001-certified, global hardware solutions provider supporting a broad range of applications across a variety of industries. Please visit www.accuride.com for more details on the company, our products and our over 50-year history of achievement as an industry leader.
This is a great opportunity to join a highly successful and respected global employer. The ideal candidate should be a highly accomplished distribution sales professional. As a valued member of our Distribution Sales Team, you will support our Distributors in our Southwest Region.
Your success will be measured through your Distributors’ success. The effective management of your Region requires that you have exceptional communication and relationship building skills and demonstrate an ability to negotiate and problem solve with positive results. You will manage your Region primarily from your home office and from the road with an expectation of overnight travel approximately 40-50% of the time.
• Design customized program for each Principal Distributor headquartered in your Region
o Define Sales Revenue targets (individual distributor sales reps, distributor regions & overall)
o Define Accuride / Principal Distributor Branding Initiative plan
o Define Areas for Improvement and implement action plans
• Establish an Innovation Initiative within Principal Distributors
o Select and cultivate a Distributor Innovative Representative to help champion the Innovation Initiative
o Sponsor “Experts In Their Field” events with the Distributor to cultivate new ideas both with products and processes
• New Product Launch Activity
o Create prelaunch marketing and training plans with Distributors (Go-to-Market plan)
o Provide feedback as to market reaction and acceptance
o Document corrective actions steps and implement them to achieve the distributor Go-to-Market plan objectives
• Strengthen relationships with Sub-distributors to increase partnering with Principal Distributors
o Identify current and new Sub-distributors and pair them with the authorized Distributors in their area
o Develop ways for Principal Distributors to better serve Sub-distributor needs
o Work with distributors towards 90% Accuride Certified Experts certification (ACE).
o Create and implement a training plan for inside sales for both Industrial & Electronics and Cabinet Hardware channels
o Regularly contact Distributor regional sales managers to provide feedback on progress and challenges
o Establish Monthly in-person visits with Principal Distributors to review plans and objectives.
o Establish Quarterly inside sales and DPM conference calls with Distributor designated team members to review Areas for Improvement
o Direct phone contact with Principal Distributor’s customers to discuss needs, upcoming projects and applications. Report findings to Distributor as needed.
• End User Sales Activity
o Coordinate sales efforts to prospective customers with Distributor reps
o Provide technical support are needed
• Participate in Promotional Activities (e.g., Open Houses, Trade Shows, Product development field trials, Mexicali joint customer visits)
• Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Engineering or related area
• Requires 5+ years of sales experience managing a large territory representing engineered products (e.g. industrial, mechanical, electro-mechanical, woodworking, hardware)
• Specific sales and/or engineering experience within Distribution channels required
• Proven relationship building skills with inside and outside sales representatives to corporate executives.
• Technical ability with mechanical and/or electro-mechanical concepts that allows you to work comfortably with the Distributors and customers
• Must be proficient with the PC including MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
• Ability to travel on the road daily and by air up to 50% of the time.
We seek candidates located in the greater Los Angeles area. We offer a competitive compensation package, including a bonus plan, medical/dental, an outstanding 401k program and a car program. Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the job title in the subject line. Accuride International, 12311 Shoemaker Avenue, Santa Fe Springs, CA. 562-903-0200.
To coordinate the implementation of new products to the production line. To coordinate and implement products modifications. To verify the manufacture process, its quality and quantity.
To coordinate the multidisciplinary team that will carry out all the activities necessary for the execution of these projects and to insure itself of having and/or obtaining all the resources necessary for its implementation. To support to the production department in the problems solving that affect the quality of the product, its manufacturability and the efficiency of the production lines.
If you are interested and have these requisites, send your resume in English ( word ) to: email@example.com or contact Human Resources to schedule an interview.
To coordinate the design of new products to the production line. To coordinate and implement design products modifications.
If you interested and have these requisites, send your resume in English (word) to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Si eres estudiante de Ingeniería Mecánica, Mecatrónica del 6to. semestre en adelante y buscas una oportunidad para realizar Practicas y/o residencia Profesional y a su vez aprender en el área de Diseño de Producto - Ingeniería, Accuride es una excelente oportunidad para Ti.
* Ser Estudiante del 6to. semestre en adelante en Ing. Mecatrónica/ Mecánica / Industrial.
* Dominio de idioma inglés ( Verbal y escrito).
* Uso y manejo de los sistemas Inventor, Autocad, Solidworks, CATIA, PRO-E
* Disponibilidad de horario turno matutino de Lunes a Viernes
Si cumples con los requisitos y estas interesado en aplicar, envíanos tu currículo (en word) a: email@example.com o comunícate al (686) 842 72 78 para mas información.
Si eres estudiante del 4to. semestre en delante de las carreras de Ingeniería y buscas una oportunidad para realizar Practicas y/o residencia Profesional y a su vez aprender en el área de Manufactura - Ingeniería, ésta una excelente oportunidad para Ti.
* Ser Estudiante del 4to. semestre en adelante en Ing. Industrial, Mecatrónica/ Mecánica o afin.
* Dominio de idioma inglés ( Verbal y escrito)- No indispensable -
* Uso y manejo de los sistemas Inventor, Autocad, Solidworks, CATIA, PRO-E
* Disponibilidad de horario turno matutino de Lunes a Viernes.
* Excelente actitud para aprender
Si cumples con los requisitos y estas interesado, envía tu currículo (en word) a: firstname.lastname@example.org o comunícate al tel. (686) 842 72 78 para detalles.
* Bachelors degree or technical degree in Business Administration or related areas.
* English 100% (written & spoken)
* 2 years experience in Customer Service, Purchasing and/or Business Administration
*Computer skills required (Microsoft office, MRP)
* Skills Strong communication and negotiation skills Organized, good in problem solving, good judgment skills
*Able to relate well with othersAble to work under pressure
*Experience on managing short and long term demand planning
If you are interested and comply with the above, send your resume to: email@example.com